Monday, September 15, 2008

Simply the best.....


Hey all y'all! I am on a long weekend in Boston with more deets to follow. However, let me take this moment to introduce you to a very special person. My sister-in-law Cheryl has joined the blogosphere! Pause for round of applause, whoo hoos, and wolf whistles!! With encouragement, she has started a sort of advice column for anyone with a question or problem. For as long as I have had her in my life, she has been simply the best listener and problem solver, margarita maker and secret keeper. All excellent skills to be shared with the world. I am lucky enough to use her multi tasking (usually a concept I hate) skills to advise me WHILE fixing me a cocktail! Now, that's a talent I can get behind. Her blog further explains her intentions, so I urge you to ask or comment away. You won't be sorry--girl has got it goin' on! xoxo P.S check her out at consultry-cheryl.blogspot.com xoxo

8 comments:

Erik Donald France said...

Kewel, will do . . .

Boston eh? Rock on!

Anonymous said...

wow, those brothers sure know how to pick the hotties. cant wait to hear about the cold water lobster.steve

Anonymous said...

Put 'em on the glass!

the walking man said...

I have a tat...butterfly with FREEDOM atop and DEJA VU below. Got it when I was in the military, nigh on 40 years ago.

After having repaired more than 2000 cars a year for a couple of decades...yours (sorry to say) is just another $$$$ for the guys.

My wife multi-tasks and it makes me somewhat insane. Of course I've been insane far longer than the quarter century we've been together.

Saw you over at Erik's and decided to drop a word when I saw you're from the mitten covering the steel fist.

JR's Thumbprints said...

So, did you travel through the Big Dig?

On a different note: Are Boston Coolers popular out there? (Anyone who likes Vernors is alright with me.) Great for cutting whiskey.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jod, can't find cheryl.blogspot.com. How do I get in touch.

jodi said...

Hi T. Find my girl @ consultry-cheryl.blogspot.com. Comment, cuz she'd love your input! xo

jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.