Sunday, May 13, 2012

Your Love is King...

Happy Mother's Day, from one happy Mother!  The wonderful men in my life fabulously hooked me up with a card, roses, crab legs, and love-sweet love.  Earlier, I sat in the sun and enjoyed a quiet time with my book.  And later, the low calorie fudge sickle will be the last thing in my perfect day.

To all Mothers: know you are special.  To my Mom- you are the best. There is no love like a mothers.  It is from ours that we learn to nurture and teach and love in the best way that we can.  It is said that we (women) do not truly know love until we are a mother.  And it's true.  For all it's frustration, heartache and worry, it is still the sweetest, most delightful and rewarding job I have ever had. For this I am blessed and grateful.   ox

5 comments:

the walking man said...

Jodi...hope it was such a memorable day for you that now two days later the feelings still linger.

Erik Donald France said...

Here's to you and all the Moms, all right!

Your men did well. I was in a grocery store near midnight when a stunned younger guy scurried around looking for flowers at the last possible second -- too late. Sold out. A Homer Simpson move . . .

Charles Gramlich said...

Glad you had an awesome day

rosegarden said...

Happy Mother's day to you!! We are very fortunate to have wonderful moms. Hope you enjoyed your day!!

jodi said...

Mark-yes, I'm still enjoying my Momglow! Erik-Doh! My day rocked! Charles-thanks,dear! Rosegarden-back atcha, and you are right. Our Mom's are the best! Thanks to all of you for your kind comments. I love ya. xo