Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sit Still, Look Pretty...

was the order from Randy as he snapped this pic of me and Cheryl last Saturday. 

Hours of work earlier gleaned us this refurbished tiki bar and Sissy and I were only to happy to plop down with a glass of vino to reward ourselves.  Our bar was in serious need of a facelift and now it's ready to rock out another summer.  Dig the groovy pirate ship I scored at the local thrift for two bucks!   My favorite holiday is looming and we are expecting a hoard of company for the usual shenanigans.  Barbeque, boating, bonfire, beer, stargazing and s'mores are what we do.  Just hope the weather holds out for all these activities.

Till then, these old mermaids need a refill!  See you all next week-enjoy the holiday. xo

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I have a problem sitting still

Erik Donald France said...

Argh, Jodi, the command was well carried out, me mateys ! Shiver me timbers and aye a drink for all around! Happy Indie Daze ~ !

the walking man said...

Charles you need to get "loose" like Jodi and Cheryl. That's why it is easy for them both I am sure peas in a pod of energy in tight moments.

jodi said...

Charles-I happen to be exceptional at it! Erik-Aargh, ye a pirate yerself now Erik! Yo ho ho and a bottle of vodker! (I hate rum!) Mark-Ummm, you know me too well, I think... Hugs my Dahlinks! xo

Cheryl said...

The Tiki Bar looks great!