Monday, August 8, 2016

Coastal...

Comin' at you tonight from the Keys where lobster season is in full swing.  It's been a great year with perfect weather for 'bug huntin'.  The lobsters are large and plentiful and we have one more full day before heading home.  Randy has worked his butt off nabbing the beauties.  I have mostly remained on shore due to the fact that the boat is full of divers. 

Mickey and Hazel are with a pet sitter (other than family) for the first time ever and I am surprised how much I miss them.  Pets insinuate into your life and things seem a little tilted without their routines.  And as a creature of habit myself, as usual, I am ready to get back home to some sort of routine.  Just feeling a little off. 

Please pray that Delta has it's recent kinks worked out before Wednesday so we don't have to tolerate any shenanigans in Fort Lauderdale.  See you all next week when I'm not so tired.....Vacations tend to wear me out!  xo

4 comments:

the walking man said...

Whoa Jodi that is a quick vacation--did you evenhave time to unpack before you had to re-pack?

Unknown said...

Excuse me...but 6 years ago you took a picture with the election rock. Could you please tell me the location of it? Is become a bit of a scavenger hunt for an online group of mine.

Charles Gramlich said...

Aren't you holding those lobsters in somewhat dangerous positions?

jodi said...

Mark-It was a quickie. Just 7 days. I love lobster season but never really want to go to Florida in August. I think it was actually hotter here! Unknown-yes, the penis rock is alive and well. Take M25 north. Pass Port Sanilac and the golf course comes up on your left. Start watching on the right, lake side, and the giant schwazz will proudly appear. Good Luck and let me know if you find it!! Charles-Carribean lobsters have no claws, so I think I was in no danger!! However; I do thank you for your concern. Have a great week my darlings! xoxo