Monday, October 17, 2016

Me too...

Happy crabby Monday and kudos and thanks to Capt. Luis (and Randy) for the mouthwatering hookup.  Fresh from the Keys, stone crab claws are some of my most favorite tasty treats!  Mustard horseradish sauce and a little white wine and I'm good to go. Yummy way to start the week!

I recently read that the only people who aren't crabby on Monday are people that are retired.  Well, as a hair dresser I always enjoyed Monday's off.  My weekends were usually Sunday thru Tuesday, until I dropped down to part time.  Monday has always been my 'fresh start' day after a sometimes indulgent weekend.  I like to plan out and organize my week vowing to get something accomplished.  And get back on track with my workout.  On an 80 degree October day, it was easy to be optimistic.  Just wonder if this warm weather will ever allow a full on fall leaf color change-c'mon fall!

So whether you are have a good day or a crabby day, or both.  Enjoy, it's almost Tuesday!  xo




3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Makes me want some boiled crawfish

Erik Donald France said...

And now it's Friday ! ja! Another cool pic -- and looks like some tasty grub.

jodi said...

Charles-I love fresh crawfish also! Erik-Oh, twas...paired with white wine and I'm a happy 'Gangsta!' Love to you, my Dolls! xoxo