Monday, August 28, 2017

Walk on Water...

 When the Captain of this gorgeous Donzi gave Nicole and I permission to board, we happily ditched our kicks and hopped on.  It was a fun night and I love the lights and the sky in this pic.

But the 'Jspot' is feeling like my usual touch of frivolity would be very inappropriate tonight with the horrible tragedy in Texas.  I cannot imagine the horror of the loss of lives and/or your home.  I am holding my breath along with the rest of the world wondering where this disaster will end.  Again, I am grateful for my dry,safe night where my family is not in any danger, although Chicken Mickey is shaking with every clap of thunder.  I will see you next week for a dose of my usual triviality.

  Please join me in prayers for all the victims and their families suffering due to Hurricane Harvey.  xo

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

yes, very sorry to see and hear what is going on in Texas. Hoping for things to ease up.