Monday, September 9, 2019

Cadillac Ranch...

For twenty years I saw her, sitting in a glass front garage.  All dressed up with nowhere to go, she sat alone like a child in time out.  What had happened that this little beauty that a 20 year punishment was appropriate?  I often wondered.

But I do know that I squealed in delight when I saw her outside, on the lawn, enjoying the pre-fall sunshine.  Wait, I shrieked, there's the pink caddy!  What was she doing making this star appearance and what could be her story?  Was she possibly the very first Mary Kay car that was awarded for sales of cosmetics?  Was she the inspiration for Aretha or maybe Bruce?  I don't know.

While visions of Tawny Kitaen in a Whitesnake video danced through my head, I chose a more jspot appropriate pose on the hood of the car.  Without the owner in sight, we snapped a few pics that gave her the paparazzi attention that she waited so long for.

And....if my begging pays off, you may see me cruisin' the Keys in pink style!!

Stay tuned!  XO




No comments: