Monday, February 7, 2022

Meet me at our Spot…

Meet Henry-my favorite muscle head at the gym!  Henry is a rescue from the mean streets of Detroit that got adopted and put to work as the official Powerhouse Gym mascot.  He seems to love his new position, proudly trotting around like the boss that he is.  He loves the ladies and generously gives out kisses (and sniffs) to us all.  His Mom, Susan, keeps him in check and his training is going well although my shrieking, “HENRY” when I see him may slightly throw the lesson off!  I love dogs and happy to be able to share this big, loveable hunk.  


That is all…just me, mushin’ on Henry.  Have a great week and if you are lucky enough to get a slobbery dog kiss, doggonit, you are lucky enough!  X🐶X

1 comment:

eric said...

Thank you Dr ogugu for helping me to get my lovely partner back in my life. I am so blessed that you use a non forceful way of reuniting us. Our past, and future seems to have all merged into one. You told me that everyone has a compatible soul mate whether in their life of waiting to come into their lives. I am glad it's my partner of old. I did not want to really go and be with someone else... You have removed the extra baggage that has been affecting us and holding us back. Peace to you Dr Ogugu. Anyone out there with 8 problems should try and contact Dr  ogugu his website, I assure you your problems will be solved by this great man.Solutiontempledrogugu@gmail.comCALL/Whatsapp number: +2347011196745