Tuesday, March 5, 2019

That's Why I'm Here...



Otherwise, I feel fine.  I should have seen it coming-after all, I get infected every year about this time.

I started coming down with it on Saturday night when we arrived and by Sunday had a full blown case.  I'm not coughing or sneezing and I do not ache all over.  But I know I've got it.  Yep, I'm in the early stages of the "Keys Disease'."  I checked WebMD and was able to confirm what I already knew.
Symptoms are, but not limited to:
*Losing total track of what day it is-hence the day-late blog post!
*Craving fresh fish-even at breakfast
*Taking on the characteristics of an iguana and soaking up as much sunshine as possible.
*Practicing distracted driving while spotting said iguanas and dolphins.
*Generally moving at a snails pace
*Procrastinating everything BUT happy hour
*Enjoying Key Lime pie like it's my job.

That's me and I got it bad.  Think I'll just take to the pool and rest my sick 'ol self.  The only known cure is Happy Hour and luckily it's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Have a great week, my lovelies!  XO

No comments: