Tuesday, September 8, 2020

As I Wander...




 Is the universe trying to tell me something?  Dream along with me...


On a single day during two separate beach walks, I happened upon not one, but two dolls that I rescued from the waves.  What on earth?


To start with, one doll is a blond mermaid-Me, and the other is a wild haired redhead-my sister, Lisa!  Now I don't know if there is some odd doll symbolism I don't know about, but you must admit that this is a strange thing.  If you, DO know of a cosmic reason that explains two dolls that look like my sister and I, appearing in my path-please let me know!


As a child, other that a brief Barbie faze, I did not really play with dolls.  I loved her clothes but the real fun was creating her 'car' from a Kleenex box or her 'condo' from a larger box.  Since her body was rubber and rather sticky and hard to dress, you could see my Barbie driving her custom Kleenex box car dressed only in spike heeled slides and a feather boa. Clearly, the creative part of playing was my gig.


So, I wonder....Anscestry.com has my DNA on file so if  by chance there is a granddaughter or maybe another sister searching for me, there is a chance that they can find me.  Maybe she is currently sailing over from Norway, trying to find me.  What if!!


Have a dreamy fall, y'all. XO






No comments: