Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Little Sister...


 I was five when she was born and I learned that I was about to have a little sister.  This tiny ginger was my real life baby doll.  She was later my comrade and partner in crime. (And there were many!) She’s now all that AND my best friend.


And today is her birthday!


Lisa is my perfect travel buddy and even dragged my to Dubai for the time of my life.  When I’m not with her, she gifts me with thoughtful goodies.  We crack each other up and have the same sense of humor.  Her smile can light up a room.  We enjoy the simple things-pizza, a good cocktail, and even a tramp thru the woods searching for morels.


I could go on and on about her green thumb, cooking skills, etc, but she’s modest and probably already is gonna kill me for this!  She is fiercely loyal and would take a bullet for me-and I wold for her.


So if you get a chance, wish her Happy Birthday!  I love you, Little Sister.  XO

No comments: