Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Reunited...


 🎶 and it feels so good!  I was lonesome for my girl, so much that we hauled our cookies, including Hazel, up to Ft. Myers beach for a little spring break beach action.  Old folks style..... (well, me anyway...)


I personally have moved into the senior spring break scene more like a 'senior (citizen) spring breaker.  Observation from the beachhouse deck was the perfect place to watch the antics of the kids.  No cheap beer for us-we swilled our cocktails and got an eyeful. 


As I have moved into more modest swim bottoms, I noticed that exposed buttocks are still a thing.  Chickies strutted by proudly displaying and sunning their buns.  I love beach volleyball, but spared them all my lousy serve and my inability to jump more than two inches in the sand.  


Yes, there were Adonis-like dudes to ogle, but Kristin and I were far more entertained by the various puppers lazing about.  As we strolled the beach, we petted and baby talked to as many pooches as possible.  Far more entertaining!


We hit the early bird dinner to avoid the crowds-something I used to make fun of.  Now it seems perfectly logical!  Action on the boardwalk/pier was just heating up co-incidentally as we were winding down.  Sun and booze can wear an old chick out!


Been there, done that-bought the tee shirt, bought the hat.


And I'm cool with it!


Thanks to my BFF's, Kristin and Bob (see, I'm still cool!) for letting us in on all the action.  We love you guys!💕



1 comment:

Rebecca Eller said...

Spell to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oselumen who help me to get back to the father of my kid after we have been separated for two years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 24hours my ex husband called me and beg me to forgive him for everything until the end of the world he will never leave me again we are together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oselumen is the answer, Pleas e if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droselumen@gmail. com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852.