Monday, October 25, 2021

Shivers...


 Things that make me go hmmmm....


A woman in Detroit was arrested for having FIVE Caracal cats.  Yes, five full grown wild and exotic cats.  Seems they just kept getting out and scaring the bejesus out of her neighbors.  She saw absolutely nothing out of line and called them her children!  Imagine those litter boxes..


William Shatner returned to space.  Of course he did.  


An Ohio woman is accused of trying to steal a Christmas tree by hiding it in her vagina.  I gotta love her ingenuity and determination to get her fir.  Not even kidding.


In Olympia, Washington, things in a classroom went terribly awry.   An elementary teacher was arrested after a bad crystal meth trip caused her to strip naked and bite two students.  Those poor kids must have been scared spitless!  I can't make this stuff up.


And also here in Detroit, a woman was arrested for training squirrels to attack her ex-boyfriend.  The unsuspecting dude fled after losing two fingers and one testicle.  Hell certainly hath no fury as the squirrel trainer scorned.


In personal oddity, I counted 4 giant yard chickens on my drive up north.  What am I missing here?  Where do you even purchase such a thing, and why?  Probably the last thing I would consider to place in my yard.  But to each his own, I guess.


Hope you all were as amazed as I was with these tidbits.  Have an amazing, and spooky week! XO







No comments: