Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Changes in Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes…


 On our way home feeling grateful and blessed to have enjoyed our Keys getaway.  We entertained 16 guests and hosted 5+ dinner parties.  Hours were logged on the high seas on the Sex Sea Bitch exploring new waters.  Many fish and lobster were caught and eaten.  We celebrated Captain Luis’s big 5-Oh!  On a windy stretch of days we repainted the entire first floor giving the condo a much needed glow up.  Had a ball at the Sandbar-more than a few times!  Our traditional St. Paddy’s day was epic and ended with a sunset viewing.  


But back to reality, as I look forward to seeing family and friends.  Time for a bit more structure in my days.  I realize my fortune in living in places that I love so much and I take none of this happiness for granted.  


‘If it suddenly ended tomorrow, I could somehow adjust to the fall.

Good times and riches and son of a bitches,

I’ve seen more than I recall.’         


Jimmy Buffett

No comments: