Wednesday, July 27, 2022

We are Family...


 These days it's very hard to get family together-especially with little children.  It gets much more complex when the kids come from Japan, Slovenia, Denver and Ann Arbor!  Last weekend the stars aligned and for the first time ever, the whole gang came to my sister and brother in laws.  


The weather was perfection as we snacked, celebrated, laughed and ate some more.  The kids rode the golf cart around and fished in the pond.  We caught up on all the news and I was able to reconnect with my great nieces and nephews that I hadn't seen since I visited them in Dubai.  All of my nieces and nephews are very cosmopolitan, and I love hearing about their jobs and lives.  It's a very mixed bag of tricks!  I am very proud of all of them and their delightful children.

I often bemoan that everyday you see people that don't mean much to you, and it takes an act of God to spend time with those that you love.  And I love my gorgeous, intelligent, and very exotic family!

Family isn't something-it's EVERYTHING!  Love to all from Auntie Jodi  XO 

No comments: