Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Two Pink Lines…


I’ve always had a fascination with flamingos.  Their vivid pink color with the crazy body porportions make such an exotic look.   A few years ago, after many years of searching, I spotted a flamboyance in the wild.  My brother and I both gasped as we noted the hot pink color against the aqua water and green mangroves.  It was truly a beautiful and rare sighting. 


At Cheeseburger in Caseville on Saturday, I hooked up with with these little birds.    Did you know that a flock of is called a ‘flamboyance?’  Isn’t that the coolest?  Flamboyance was in overload as we saw people turned out in all the finery for the event.  Decorated golf carts, cars, and many doggo’s sported the tropical theme.  Lots of good viewings as we munched our cheeseburgers and sipped our libations.


  Cheeseburger is a fun event and I recommend going if you ever feel the need to ‘flamingle, ‘. (I think I just added some ‘cheese’ to the festival!). That’s the Case(ville!).   Have a flamboyant, exotic and pink filled week!   XO

No comments: