Sunday, January 8, 2023

Tragedy…


The news is as dark as our weather.


 I am as captured as the rest of the world following the Idaho murder tragedy-where four innocent, beautiful students were randomly murdered in their beds.  


I have always been intrigued by true crime and have read and watched the stories for years.  The mental condition that justifies planning and carrying out murder just mystify’s me.  Does this qualify mental illness; because how could it not?  Your head must be somewhere I just can’t understand.  In another lifetime I would totally entertain forensic psychology in a better effort to do so.


And those poor families… Losing a child is something I understand and I mourn deeply with them.  


Kudos to the police and FBI for the work they did in bringing in the suspect.  I can only pray the madness of senseless killing can be understood and the perpetrators be brought to justice.  Rest In Peace, Kaylee, Madison, Xana and Ethan.  

No comments: