Monday, December 30, 2019

Better Now...(Thank Goodness!)

This is a public service announcement.  RUN don't walk to the nearest doctor or pharmacy and GET A PNEMONIA SHOT!

Finally, after two weeks of congestion and barking like a seal, I finally feel human.  Steroids, Antibiotics, an inhaler and prescription cough medicine has at last cured me.  Well, mostly at least.  Still coughing and having plugged ears-but 80% better is still okay with me!  I have had pneumonia many times but this was far and away the worst case I've suffered through.  You would think I had a two pack a day habit!

Happy New Year's Dolls!  We are doing our usual stay in over at Kristin and Bob's.  A few friends, lots of food, champagne and trying to make it till the ball drops.  (and with enough champagne, K and I will throw down our amazing Zumba moves! Perfect!

I'll spare you all my resolutions/intentions for 2020.  Oh, wait..maybe just one resolution.

Next year I WILL get my pneumonia shot!

Stay healthy and have a wonderful New Year's Eve.   XO cough! cough!  XO

No comments: