Monday, February 24, 2020

Dream a Little Dream...

 Happy Monday!  How wonderful was the 50 degree weather that found me able to take my last beach walk of the season?  On a sunny day with cool ice formations  everywhere, I was able to make may way down the shore looking for beach treasures and enjoying a fabulous February Sunday.  As we make our way south, the beachwalks will have considerably less clothes!
 On another totally unrelated note..A few years ago, I had chance meeting with Zach Zakar of the Zakar Twins fame.  I found him to be a gorgeous, funny, and very ambitious guy.  He told me, 'watch out for me,  I have big plans and you have not seen the last of me.  I have big dreams and am determined to make them come true!"  So as I read the Sunday Free Press, I was only too happy to see that Zach's promise was being realized.  He and his identical twin, Michael wrote a book and are now staring in a play by the same name!  I am only too sorry to be 5 states away as their performance hits the greater Detroit area.  Guess I will have to wait for the movie!  But I wish the boys all the best and am proud to have known Zach back when was just a twin (did I mention that he is gorgeous?), with a dream.  Congrats and good luck, Dollface.  And break a leg, Baybee!

I'm living my dream, Zach and Michael are realizing theirs and I hope you are all finding yours!

Have an amazing week and I will see you all next week when I alight in the sunny, dreamy Keys!



No comments: