Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Six Days on the Road....

Good meowning from the sunny Keys!  My Mom is hugging her coffee cup with purrpose of inhaling a wisp of caffiene, so I am the guest blogger this morning.

The trip down was purrfect with the exception of a flat tire on the boat trailer.  No worries as Pawps fixed it with traffic zooming by.  Pawsitively scary!  I stayed in my spot on the dashboard furrtively watching for birdies an amusing other travelers.  Purrty cool gig-if ya can get it!

I am happy to be here in our purrecious happy place where I can lay on the deck outside and watch for geckos.  I purrsonley love it!

Not to be too catty, but Mom needs to write her own blog, because it appurrs I have very little to say.

She will see you all next week when her travel lag as pawwsed and she's ready to pawty!

Furrever yours,  Hazel the One Eyed Wondercat

No comments: