Monday, April 27, 2020

God, Family, Country...

Happy Birthday to my younger sister, Lisa!

 In a conversation this morning, I remarked how very unlucky it was to have a birthday fall on a Monday AND in quarantine-it doesn't get much worse than that!

However, I'll tell you what IS lucky.... Me.  I'm lucky.  Lucky to have a sister that is also a friend.  I can call her anytime for anything-and she is there.  Always a supportive sister, friend and also the best Aunt Dane could ever have.  Her and I also travel very well together, having lots of laughs and adventures.  While riding camels in the desert or sharing a dessert, we are the ones having the most fun.   An expert chef and horticulturist, Lisa is currently growing me some cool plants for the beach house.  She loves to make fun of my driving (in)ability as well as other dumb things I do.  But it's okay, cuz it comes from a place of love.

Hope your day turns out to be a special one-you deserve it.  Looking forward to more good times.
We love you, Girl!   XOXO

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!

jodi said...

Thank you for the wish, Elizabeth! Have a wonderful day!