Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Exile...

Hello my Darlings!

 Greeting from an on-the-mend (finally!) jspot!  As the 3 week time period approaches, I am at last feeling better.  It was total insult to injury to be sick during this gorgeous July weather.  But, I tried to do my best to make the best of the situation.  Above pic shows me on my birthday where I struggled to drink ONE glass of sangria.  Shudder!!!

While being sick, I caught the Jeffrey Epstein documentary as well as the Aaron Hernandez and the docu of Athlete A.  I heartily recommend all three.  The psychology of the people involved are fascinating to me and if I wasn't such an unmotivated bubblehead, I would have studied Psych in college.  Until then, I'll read, watch the telly and educate myself.

And since I'm usually late (fashionably, of course!) to the party, I have finally got into watching 'Orange is the New Black'.  Yes, the series of which came out in 2013 is now my 'party.'  I read the book when it first came out, but stubbornly refused to catch the series.  The book is ALWAYS better-right?  It's the perfect escapism, when you can't escape your house!

Consequently, July has been a blur for me.  As August approaches, I plan to catch up on the list of things I made while convalescing.  Or not...

One thing for sure; I will get back to Angelina's to enjoy a glass of that delicious sangria.  Or two!

P.S.  This virus is very contagious,  superniece Nicole, is still struggling after 9 days and Randy came down with it on Saturday.  EWWWWWwwwwwww.........




1 comment:

Julie LaFleche said...

You keep getting better so you can enjoy the rest of the summer!