Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Jeopardy...


 With all that's going on in the jspot world, I have neglected to pay my respects to the loss of my long time crush.  After all, I rendezvoued with him five times a week for over thirty years!  This infatuation is no secret and Randy is totally comfortable with my ardent adoration.  Truly an affair of the heart.


 So lets talk about him...


Alex Trebek was the perfect man-in my opinion.  He's was the stunning combination of brains and good looks.  The 'Silver Fox' quality was set off by the gorgeous Armani suits that were tailored exactly to him.  Add all that to his confidence, and you've got the total package.


As long as I can remember, I have watched Jeopardy.  Dane shared my passion and we had many embattled nights competing for answers.  I loved to tune in to just discover how very little I know, but Alex never made me feel inferior.  I occasionally had to chide him for being a bit condescending and smug-after all he had the answers right in front of him!  I admired his perfect diction as he pronounced international words with ease and the proper accent.  He was charming and had a natural grace about him.  


So with a sad heart, I watched Alex's final episode on January 8.  Battling pancreatic cancer, he still handled himself with the style and class that I admire.  It's truly the end of an era for the world as well as myself.  There will never be another Alex.   R.I.P.  XO

P.S. What is a person unable to edit a screenshot called?  Answer: Thejspotjodi!

No comments: