Monday, August 30, 2021

As Tears Go By...

I have not a molecule of frivolity or whimsy in me tonight.  The state of our world has me in knots.  I have never felt so much fear and uncertainty for the future of our world.  And I’m scared.  And sad.

It is with a heavy heart that I plead all of you to pray for the family’s of our thirteen fallen soldiers as well as those still trapped in Kabul.  I am sickened by the grief  they must be experiencing knowing that their brave child died so heroically-and unnecessarily.   It’s a tragedy beyond compare.  

For the victims of hurricane Ida,  please pray for safety and comfort for those suffering yet another disaster.  I can’t imagine the fear and uncertainty of their situation.  

It’s all I’ve got tonight.  I count my blessings and am grateful but I implore you to keep those suffering in mind and please offer all the support and prayers you can.  ❤️


No comments: