Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Dial P for Poison....

 

 
"Gloom despair and agony on me.  Deep, dark depression, excessive misery.  If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.  Gloom, despair and agony on me."  What does this old Hee Haw nugget have to do with me?  What has brought on this horrible funk?  Two words.....POISON IVY.

Yes, I know...'leaves of three-let it be.'  But when your favorite nephew/puppers, Quito, brings you the stick-you throw it.  Even after he has ran through the woods getting the dreaded poison ivy oil all over himself.  And maybe you hug and love on him-in a swimsuit, allowing the invisible oil to get all over yourself.  And the swimsuit situation lets the crud get on your 'nether regions' making scratching in public NOT CUTE. 

Eight days in and this crud has spread from my face to my leg and everywhere in between. I have spent $$$ on over the counter remedies.  I have researched and tried all homeopathic potions.  And now, I have officially waved the white flag.  I have a call into my doctor and I plan to beg and plead for the 'good stuff'.  Bring on a giant syringe of cortisone, I'll be happy to bend over.  I will bathe in the creams.  I will suffer the side effects of steroids.  I will do all the things to stop this misery and get my life back!  So dears, send me all positive white light for my healing.  And if you see me scratching my 'lady bits' well, blame it on Quito!

Have a wonderful week, Dolls!  XO







3 comments:

the walking man said...

Go old school https://www.farmanddairy.com/top-stories/how-to-treat-poison-ivy-naturally/417552.html

jodi said...

Hi Mark! Tried all that’and finally after 3 meds and two weeks, I’m good, Doc says I’m probably ‘highly sensitive,’. Duhhhh!

the walking man said...

You'll never be a real tree hugger then eh?