Monday, November 8, 2021

Double Dutch Bus...


 My brother in law, Mark-who just happens to be a real estate professional extraordinaire, recently had dinner and a sleep over with us.  As we plowed through our Chinese delicacies, Mark commented that he had to leave early in the morning because he had to meet some clients for an early house showing.  So with full bellies, we all fell asleep in front of the tube. zzzzzzzzzz....zz.....zzz...zzz


The next morning as Mark was leaving he cracked open one of the three fortune cookies that were left on the counter.   You guessed it.  Pictured above, was his fortune.  


Isn't that crazy?  I love when these little touches of kismet 'kiss' our lives.  XOXO


(P.S. I was sure that my cookie paper would read, 'Get your big bootie to the gym, Chubs!'  But no, it was just the generic vague message.)

P.P.S.S.-I may have some real estate news of my own soon-stay tuned! 


No comments: