Tuesday, November 23, 2021

One Tribe…

 


Happy Tuesday!  Friends that are family and family that are friends-what’s better than that?  Celebrating our closeness and my ‘fashion-niecetas’ work success.  Trish has worked her little butt off and has been consistently promoted.  Congrats, Babe-we are very proud of you!

As a hunting season widow, I am totally discombobulated.  Time and schedule are shape shifting without the schedule of ‘Randy.’  Gal pal extraordinaire, Shanny, came over for the weekend and we whiled the time away just Yenta-ing it up!  I’m so grateful for her caring friendship and support. 

Randy shot an amazing buck tonight.  Hunting and killing are not part of my instincts but totally speaks to his.  He does it passionately and respectively with an old skool bow.  Congrats to him!

Niece Nicole is still hospitalized with COVID.  Thank God she is improving and we can all breathe a little easier.  Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Tomorrow is my Mom’s birthday!  I feel very fortunate to have her here and will celebrate when we get together on Thursday for our annual ‘Ducksgiving’ celebration.  Happy Birthday, Mom!

And on Thursday we will cook, eat and enjoy one of my favorite days all year.  I can’t wait to see my family and enjoy our time laughing and feasting.  

Lots of things to be grateful for, but the health, happiness, and love of my family and friends tops my list.  Hugs to you all.  XO

No comments: