Monday, January 3, 2022

Bubbly…


 It was a meeting with a mission for the James Blond gang.  Blond, James Blond.  It was epic Blondzilla-bigger than the Tokyo Tower!  Four blond glamazons got together to eat, drink and be very merry as they brought in the New Year, once again proving that blonds truly do have more fun! (At least these blonds do!) Blond ambition at its finest-with mission accomplished.


Now for some unbleached truth…Did y’all catch any of the New Years shows?  Can I just say that I’ve never seen a better display of classless tackiness?  Remember when Dick Clark hosted a show with real talent that bothered to actually dress in something other than a g-string, white tee with a trucker hat?  Seriously.  No glamour or  class and very little talent.  And it’s no wonder there was a wardrobe malfunction with an outfit held together with scotch tape that was two square feet of fabric.  I do not need to see your thong or even your ‘donut’ for that matter.  Is this where we’re at?  Is this now good enough?


Maybe the bleach has gone to my brain, but I simply miss the old days when things were more natural; kinda like my roots.  Happy New Year to you all!  XO

No comments: