Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Turn the Page…


 Riddle me this…Who has ‘Swimmimg’ stuck on their cuticles, ‘Poshy Peach’ on their elbows, and ‘Sea Glass’ on their knees?   Give up?  That would be the dynamic duo, a.k.a. ‘The Short Stuff Painting and Cleaning’ team of me and my Mom!  Paint clings to us as we freshen up all our new rooms.  As true painting fanatics, the walls must be the perfect vibe!  Thankfully, I have my Mom-paint and cleaner extrodinare to help me with the process!


Randy and I are downsizing to a condo-a whole 2.2 miles away!  Ready to lighten up our loads, we have been sorting, donating, and packing up our house.  It is a big change, but we welcome it.  Twenty years of laughter and tears at our present home is catalyst for us to turn the page.  No more lawn work and much less work overall.  More time for reading-yay!

We are exhausted but pleased with our results.  Moving and all its preparations are life changing.  And I say BRING IT ON!  Let’s do the damn thing!  Onward and upward!  We are very excited for a fresh new start with a new view.


So thank you to my Mom-you are the best and I couldn’t have done it without you!  All love.  XOXO

 

No comments: