Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Kitty Kat Dance Party…


Yesterday just happened to be National Taco Day and I happened to be able to stuff my face with tacos at the Ossineke Eagles club.  I was up north at my family’s for a quick visit and also to settle in Hazel at Granny Nanny’s Kitty Kat Daycare.  Spoiled brat that she is, Hazel has never been left home alone and usually travels with us but she loves her vacations at Gramma’s.  

Randy and I have two trips coming up so I will be without my little buddy for about a month.  It sort of feels like when the kids are back in school and you get that little breathing room.  And like when Randy goes hunting: I am happy to see her go and happy to have her home.  Be a good girl for Gramma, Hazel.

Strong wishes for friends Don and Shannon as they make their way to Florida.  The most selfless people I know, are headed down with a truckload of relief items to help in any way they can.  How wonderful is that?

Have a great week!   XO

No comments: