Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Scarecrow in the Garden...


 Aaaaand, we’re back!   After a fabulous long weekend in Nashville we are back to reality and totally exhausted.  I just cannot hang like I used to-girlfriend is gettin' old.

The main event on Saturday night was a fundraiser benefitting battered and abused children in Tennessee.  We feel like it's a very important cause and I love that we are fortunate enough to be able to help.  Donating is very important to us and I hope we are making a small difference.  

Last week at Tim Horton's, the person in front of me paid for my iced coffee!  I never had that happen before and I happily bought the order for the person behind me.  If you haven't experienced either side of that, you should-it's amazing!

Thanks to our dear friends Don and Tami who have hosted us for the second year.  New puppy, Paci (that's peace in Italian and pronounced Pach-ay!) provided much comic relief, as well as alleviating a little of the loneliness for our Hazel kitty.

But I'm home now and needing a nap.  So.. see y'all next week.  XO

No comments: