Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Something in the Orange…


 I get asked all the time, ‘Why don’t you move to the Keys?’  As much as I love the Keys, I have no interest in living there on a full time basis.  The winter escape is perfect for me but I love our seasons here in Michigan more.  Our spectacular fall is unmatched.   As I drove back to Ossineke on Sunday, the fall leaf colors were amazing.  In all my years, I never tire of natures paintbrush creating a varying landscape.  It makes an otherwise dull drive totally breathtaking.  


At a recent wedding,  the roaring fireplace and the sun shining thru the colorful foliage made a setting that was natural, warm, and simply gorgeous.  Congrats to Savanna and Aaron- wishes for a marriage that is as warm, colorful and unique as a fall day.


And if those palm trees and mangroves ever change color from green to orange, gold, and red; I will reconsider my stance!  Wouldn’t that be amazing?  XO

No comments: