Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Galway Girl...

Happy Saint Paddy's Day!  Galpal Shannon and I enjoyed the usual Sandbar Sunday 'Shannonigan's!' and are gearing up this morning for our annual SPD frolick. The final game plan is yet to be determined, but will definitely include reubens and kilts!

The state of the world, our hometown, our business, and local concerns have cast a pall over all activities as we are not oblivious to the dangers and risks of the pandemic.  Randy has been feverishly on the phone and computer handling business and employee issues.  It is totally uncharted territory but we are doing what we can.  Otherwise, here in the Keys, it's pretty much business as usual.  The bright sunny days and crystal turquoise waters do a great job of distorting reality.

Which is where I tend to live.  Anyone who knows me that my reality is firmly embedded in a sparkly bubble filled with kitties, puppies, books, and dreams of Dane.  I care-I really do, but I learned awhile ago to not worry about things I cannot change.

So, I'll pray, stay in contact with my family and friends, and wash my hands.  It's really all I can do.  That and handle the hard decisions like bikini or one piece?  SPF number?  Vodka or wine?

Stay healthy my friends.  Peace and white light.   XOXO





No comments: