Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Doggie Style...

What's your dream?  I'm pretty sure the dude in Pretty Woman wasn't thinking THIS would be the answer...

As a maniacal, obsessive big dog lover, I almost passed out with wonder and excitement, when I spotted a car with eight, yes 8, large dogs.  Jockeyin' for window position, were the most amazing dream I could have ever imagine.  Our truck was barely in 'park' when I bailed and ran over to meet those adorable babies that were patiently waiting for their owner to come out of the party store.  With total abandonment and no fear of being bit, I loved on the dogs.  I got many kisses and head butts for more petting.  Soon, their owner appeared and spilled the tea on life with 8 large dogs.  It is a big job, DUHHHH, with big rewards.  Some of the dogs (2) are blind from interbreeding, one has a blue dyed mohawk and another has a blue afro!  All of them love to swim and go everyday.  They have been patiently re-socialized and are very loving.  Needless to say, I was in doggie heaven!

I miss having a dog.  (RIP Mickey!)  Our life just involves too much travel to properly dedicate the time for a dog-hence, Hazel Theoneyedwondercat.  In another life, I will have a farm with a million animals. You know, the kind of farm where you do absolutely no work at all aside from getting dog, cat, goat, cow, emu, lamb, horse, etc. pets and kisses!  My idea of heaven.

Sigh....a girl can dream right?

1 comment:

Julie LaFleche said...

You love big Dogs? Then you would love Brad’s Hank. Check out his Facebook page, he has some great pics of Hank on there. One of them with Brad laying on the ground with him you can just see the love and happiness in his expression! Makes me feel good.