Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Breath of Love...


 As the days meld together, I realize that it's Tuesday!  Night!  With this 'groundhog's day' situation we are living, it's easy to lose track of time.  So, here I come with my weekly musing...


Thanksgiving has come and gone and as different as it was-it was still wonderful.  Kristin pulled out all the stops for the traditional family dinner.  It was a very special day- thank you again, Girl!


And it snowed! Well, it IS December in Michigan.  For the past month, we have been having the exterior of our house painted and the guys got it done just in time!  It looks so refreshed, especially with the snowfall.  What a job to finally get handled.  Thank you Dennis and Roy for your meticulous and caring work.  I appreciate your dedication to our project.


Randy is still recovering and working on getting his lungs stronger.  I am not adjusting well to over three weeks alone.  I have binge-watched many series while eating popcorn or peanuts and wine for dinner.  With all the time in the world, I am motivated to do very little.  Much time is spent answering calls and texts regarding Randy's progress.  Hazel can be found wandering room to room looking for and yelling for Randy.  We are two lonesome girls!  Thank you all for the continuing love, support and prayer.  One breath at a time, Babe.


Let's hope December brings with it all good things.  Peace and luv.  XO












 





1 comment:

Lori Mess said...

Hugs my Friend. Praying every day for a healing recovery ❤