Monday, March 1, 2021

Two Outta Three Ain't Bad...

 The Urban Dictionary, (you know, the place for all 'real' definitions!) officially defines the word 'Banger' as a party involving three things-lots of alcohol, skanky chicks that leaves the house a total mess.


We threw an old skool  'banger' last Saturday night at the beachhouse that checked two of the three boxes.  Cuz we're cool' like that....


Much revelry happened and Sunday morning found the garbage full of stinky crab leg shells and a bar that was covered in dripped butter.  The bag of empty bottles could fund a full tank fill up on Berry Manilow-my truck if you didn't know.  Giant muddy paw prints from my Neph-dog Quito added a design to my sticky floor along with the random spillage and crumbs.  I found a beer can in my laundry room and two guests left their eye glasses!  There was a definite lack of 'skanky chicks' but Cheryl, Trish and I did our best to be cute while sipping our lemon drop martini's.


So  I greeted Sunday morning with a fuzzy head and lots of coffee.  (Lemon drop martinis have absolutely no effect on me... Cough, cough.) I spent the morning cleaning up the wreckage.  It was a great party with lots of food, friends and laughs.  And vodka.


 Now about those 'skanks'... I'm too O.G. (old gangster) for that shizz!


Have a banger of a week and I'll sea ya next week from the beautiful Keys! xoxo



No comments: