Tuesday, November 29, 2022

2 Different Tears…


 At our wonderful family Ducksgiving dinner, I said down with my two adorable great nieces.  I don't get to see them often as they have lived in various places and relocated recently to Ann Arbor from Japan.


Meet Aeryn, age 16 and Elli age 14.  Read on for our interview!


WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE YOU’VE LIVED, AND WHY?

Aeryn-"Japan!  Because there are so many interesting things to do and it's so accessible and safe.  

Elli-"San Diego! It was the main part of my childhood, and it was very exciting.  Love the summer weather."

I know you two are excellent students.  WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT?

Aeryn-"Math.  I have a great teacher and I want to show that I'm a good student."

Elli-"English.  The class is exciting, and the assignments are good."

ANY GOALS FOR THE FUTURE?

Aeryn-"Travel, learn about places.  I want to connect with the Korean culture."

Elli-"Go back to San Diego-it's more exciting and alive!"

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ESPECIALLY GOOD AT?

Aeryn-"Goals.  If I make a goal-I like to strive to achieve it.  I recently made second chair on clarinet after playing for only eight months."

Elli-'Sports.  Volleyball, soccer, tennis, swimming, skating, skiing, and gymnastics.  I'm an athlete and those are my favorite things."

WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR FREE TIME?

Aeryn-"T.V. and reading. Classes are hard and I need to relax my brain."

Ellie-"Drawing and my phone.  Cartooning and animation."

FAVORITE PIZZA?

Aeryn-"My Dad's pizza-completely homemade and very yummy!"

Ellie-"Same-with pesto and everything crust!"  


And there you have it, my beautiful, smart and sweet nieces~I am so proud of them! XOXO

No comments: