Thursday, November 10, 2022

Elderberry Wine…


 Well, after two full weeks of fever and coughing, I’m finally joining the land of the living!  Not 100%, but surely on the way!  My respect for people suffering chronic conditions is immense and I can’t imagine what it would be like to have to adjust constantly to a new ‘normal.’  I’ll be content when I can breathe to the bottom of my lungs, have my head and ears unstuff and go four hours without a nap.  I’d like to keep the sexy  new voice!   


I’m also looking forward to being able to taste a good glass of wine.  This old wino needs a sip of something other than hot tea!  The famous Louis Pasteur said it best, “ Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages.”   My girl, Kristen and I confer that wine cures everything from stress to a broken fingernail, but the cure all struggles when it come to pneumonia.  


Tonight I will have my girl, Katie pour me one up as I cheer to health, hygiene, and normalcy.  


Oui, oui Louie, don’t mind if I do! 🫁🍷😘

No comments: