Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rock lobster... part deux










It's been a banner year so far. The lobsters are large and plentiful. The stone crabs offer another tasty treat and the picture shows some of the largest claws I've ever seen. You only harvest one of his claws and then throw him back to regenerate another one. Hey you veggie types, enjoy cuz no one has to die!! Locals have turned us on to a delicious mayo and mustard sauce that is the perfect dip for 'em. The weather is gorgeous as usual with very little wind making the water clear and the dives easy. This vaycay is flyin' by. I am totally fiendin' for my precious Lola kitty, and while shopping in Islamorada, I got to love on a rescue kitty, helping my "kitty jones". Spending money while petting a kitty all at the same time. Perfect multitasking effort! I have a big schedule today that includes starting on my third book--another memoir--, maybe some meditation, pool time, and of course mojitos around!! Another chance to showcase my multitasking skills! Tonight we are going to Braza Lena, a Brazilian steak house that has hunky servers serving hunky pieces of grilled meat!! I heard the salad bar is about 3 blocks long. Should be a treat... Whatever your day brings you, relax and find your peace. xoxox






4 comments:

Michelle's Spell said...

Hey gorgeous,

These are great pictures! I miss you tons, honey! Hope all is well. xo, good tiny

Anonymous said...

I love Florida. One of my favorite baseball hats (I have 300! Don't laugh. Baldness does that to people.) is a "Canes" hat. University of Miami. I wear it whenever a hurricane is about to hit Florida.--Native Detroiter

Anonymous said...

Blow winds Blow!!! Crack your cheeks you hurricanoes!!!--King Lear

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time! By the way, email me your phone number. I had a little incident with my cell and all of my stored numbers.