Today I am taking a page from the lovely Michelle, (Michelle's Spell-as if ya didn't know!) and doing a little listy kinda thingy. Please bear with me tho, because Michelle is INFINITELY more interesting than I.... Give me some feedback, okay?
1) I am currently loving the Dos Equis commercial with that cool dude doing cool things. I think I want to hang out with him..
2) I do not know how to use 'Word', which will be evident in the form this post is taking on.
3) There were 3 Jodi Lynn's in my graduating class and I was friends with the other two.
4) I am a hairdresser by trade, but hate my own hair which refuses to be thick and luscious.
5) I have favorite words that are fun to say, such as luscious, Metamucil, Papadapoulous, and pumpkin pie.
6) I love slang, but usually sound ridiculous when using it. At least my son things so. I also love to swear. Too much.
7) I like to go to bed early and rise early too. I adore my 2:00 p.m. 'lay down' with Lola. It took awhile, but I now do it without guilt.
8) I am a serious crossword addict, and pretty good too--if I do say so myself!
9) I hate to houseclean but love a clean house. This I will pay good money for....
10) I wish I could capture a perfect photograph, but do not have the patience to learn how to do it.
11) I don't know how I lived before Lola. She brings the love!
12) I cannot stand an interruption in my routine, but consider myself spontaneous.
13) I could read all day, but NOT without guilt.
14) I cook rudimentarily, but do not care to improve my skill.
15) Tolerating racism, bigotry, homophobia, and chauvinistic opinions is impossible for me.
16) I come from a long line of 'know it all's'--just ask us!
17) I wish I could have had more children and I can't wait to be a 'Nonny'.
18) I wouldn't trade my life with anyone.
19) I have one tattoo and do not want another one.
20) I adore clothes but hate actually wearing them...
Riveting stuff, heh? May I suggest that all of you fellow bloggers take a moment and do this, so I can get to know you better. And thanks dollface, Michelle, for the inspiration. Kisses. xoxo