Monday, November 11, 2019

Say it Again...

I love what I am seeing this Veteran's Day.

Recently I noticed that Lowe's has 'Veteran's Parking Only' spots.  How cool is that?  I also saw a barber shop offering free haircuts today.  In Alpena, a local restaurateur gave free meals to customers that served our country.  And in my hometown of Ossineke, my elementary school hosted an 'American hero's on Veteran's Day' program.  This event has been honoring Veteran's for 10 year and includes the children reading poems, singing songs and doling out special gifts- to 30 Vet's!  God bless you all for your thoughtful efforts.

Every year I struggle to write something that expresses my gratitude and respect.  For all of you that did what I never had the guts to do- I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  XO

No comments: