Monday, February 16, 2015

For you...

H
Happy Valentines Day- just a couple of days late,.

I know, I know.  Hallmark holiday and all that jazz, but I love it and any reason to celebrate love, works for me.

This lucky girl hauled in those beautiful roses from my man, and Hazel kitty is obsessed with munching on the ferns in the arrangement.  Had dinner out with friends in a town called 'Romeo'.  How perfect was that?

I was pleasantly surprised to receive in the mail a note and some darling heart shaped earrings from none other than Michelle-a.k.a. Michelle's Spell!  Michelle notoriously hates Valentine's Day, and no amount of Conversation Hearts and Hello Kitty valentines on her yoga mat could change her mind.   So the thought was extra special to me.  I love the baubles and you too, Dollfriend!

 And today, I splurged at Rite Aid for the 50% off chocolates cuz chocolate is always a treat even if you buy it for yourself at a huge discount.

Hope your day was lovely whether it was celebrated in some way or just made fun of.  Whatever works for you,  my Sweetheart!   xo




3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

mmm, chocolate.

the walking man said...

mmm ignoring Valentines day, scrumptious.

jodi said...

Charles-Dark Chocolate has been found to be as stimulating as cocaine with out all the mess!
Mark-I'm sure you have celebrated your share! Have a great week you two. xo