Monday, October 7, 2019

Hit the Back...

I love art.  All art.  Anything that anyone created interests me, from amateur to 'pro'fessional works-they give me joy and wonder.  Mt. Clemens is full of art.  Street art in particular, from gorgeous murals to this amazing horse sculpture by Jonathon Bowling.  How our hood got graced by his talent is still unknown to me-even after research.  I know he is from Richmond and specializes in sculptural art.  If I understand correctly, one of his horses has made it to the Kentucky Derby.  I envy his incredible vision and talent.

How sweet is it to be able to drive down a street and be amazed at random works of art?  I'm in awe and I love it.  I've read he has done a mermaid, but I've yet to see it.  (Goals, Baybee!)

Thank you to Jonathon Bowling  for your generosity in sharing your totally cool work that brings a smile to my face.

Have a wonderful, fall week, my lovelies;  and stop and enjoy the art whenever possible!   XO

No comments: