Monday, October 28, 2019

The Other Side...

Whoo Hoo-I'm back and feeling all refreshed and rested!  Vacation was filled with sun, sea, laughter and more good food than should be allowed.  And wine-yes there was wine....Sun and sand is sooo necessary for my soul and I feel strong and very blessed to have this time with family and friends.  I have hit the ground running with goals for my yard as well as my house.  It's a good feeling and I have Lisa and Steve to thank. XO

Are you superstitious?  I am-a little.  When I see an ambulance, I always do the sign of the cross and say a little prayer in hopes that my good wishes will be heard and make a difference.  If I see a cardinal, I always think it is a sign that someone from heaven is thinking of me and maybe paying me a visit.  I love it and feel very blessed.  When I spot a penny, I will ALWAYS pick it up, hold it to the heavens, and thank the Lord above for sending me this 'sign.'  I know you may think it's silly, but these little things bring me great comfort-and I love having these perks in my everyday life.

So today, after Zumba class, I spotted this fiver while unlocking Berry Manilow. By chance, I glanced down and saw my little piece of good fortune, nestled in the beautiful fall leaves.  I muse that if pennies are from someone in heaven than a 5spot must be from the whole gang!  How amazing!

As I pulled thru the Tim Horton's drive thru ordering my usual egg white spinach bites and coffee, I pulled out the found fiver and (almost!) paid for the order.  I felt like my breakfast was a treat from my personal angels.  It gave me a smile and again-a smile and a little prayer.  Sigh.....

How cool is that?

Happy Monday and may you all be blessed from angels above.   XOXO

No comments: