Monday, March 16, 2009

Fight for your Right.....



Hello mellow fellows! Here is my attempt at some Dr. Seuss/Snoop Dogg-like stuff. Both fantastic wordsmiths in their own right! It is a true reflection of my current mood....

Gees Louise! It is the ease of keys breeze on the seas, not unlike Belize, that I sees, that brings me to my knees. Please. It frees me and perpetuates the keys disease. Sneeze and wheeze you tease. These bees and fleas make me freeze. Eat crackers and cheese. And peas. Your a sleaze. A trapeze in the trees? Seize. Kisseeze and Hugeeze. xo
P.S. Eric, I can handle those crazy Key West guys! I've been partyin' with 'em for years! PPSS--WM, I still want to hear your Key West tales!

8 comments:

Michelle's Spell said...

Hey beautiful,

Great picture! Here's to more drinks, fun, and Snoop Dog!

the walking man said...

One day once i am sure the statute of limitations is up Jodi.

Erik Donald France said...

Jeez, any Night Bloomin; Cereus to please? Did ye drive or fly or your way in ease? Drink one for me pleaz ;->

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Snoop Dog and Dr. Seuss in the same sentence.

JR's Thumbprints said...

Who be this Snoopy character? I'm gonna get me a gat, a rat-a-tat-tat, gonna shot me a cat, a cat in a hat.

My folks in Florida. My Dad called me from some campground. He was proud to tell me that the convicts were cutting his wood for him. Imagine that.

JR's Thumbprints said...

Shoot, I said shot, which I did mean not.

Anonymous said...

drinks if you please and goods eats too. Have fun in the sun and a good tan too. Keys disease and please let me stay. Hope you had a wonderful time!!

jodi said...

Hello all y'all Rymin' Simons! Michelle, I saw the Snoopage downtown during "Snooperbowl". He was getting on the "snooperbus" full of chickies in bootie shorts and fishnets! Play on playa! Fo' shizzle! WM-I'm sure the stories would be worth it! Eric--I flew and hit the brew for you! Charles--they are both mad rhymers! JR-saw convicts raking the sides of roads in Florida. Can they do 16 mile please? Rose-Someday soon! xoxo