Sunday, June 27, 2010

Party Crowd....



After a crazy fun weekend with friends at the beach house, I am FRIED! The farmers market/art booths, Bloody Mary's, the Caseville 'Ribstock' party, along with too many cocktails and too much food to own up to, I am totally beat down. I must mention tho, the 10 ounce filets that we were treated to by friend Bob, who has a meat market in Eastern Market. One of these bad boys, were enough for 4 of us girls! Melted like budda, I tells ya!

For your viewing pleasure, I am posting a pic from a recent get together. Note what can go on when Michelle and I decide to pose with a pic of the irresistible Mark. Kinda a 'Walking Man' sandwhich!!! It's obvious that a good time was had by one and all. Can't wait to do it again. xo

Too many parties, too little time. This girl has got to sleep. See ya all, soon... xoxo


10 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Mark doesn't seem to be suffering much.

JR's Thumbprints said...

So, have you been to Charity Island? Big Charity? Or Little Charity?

Nice pic.

Heff said...

That LUCKY BASTARD !

Michelle's Spell said...

Hey gorgeous,

This was THE most fun I have had in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting the great picture. xoxo, Bad Tiny

Heff said...

Hey - you tell The Walking Man that locking out comments SUCKS ! I want his ass back at H.B.A.G. !

wallycrawler said...

Where you been all my life?...
...Oh Michigan! Never mind.

Erik Donald France said...

Awesome photo! Happy July 4th, Jodi!

jodi said...

Charles, he survived--BARELY! JR-I've seen Charity Island by boat, but never visited it. Mona-It was a very fun night! Heff-Poor Mark didn't stand a chance!! Michelle aka Bad Tiny-getcher self settled down and we WILL do it again! Heff-Couldn't agree with you more! I miss Mark's comments and being able to comment on his wonderful stuff. I feel totally thrown in the ditch! Wallycrawler-You are too cute. Thanks for the drop in, and I will be visiting you soon! Erik-Thanks and you do the same! xoxo to all on these dog days of summer. Stay cool...xoo

jodi said...

Charles-He survived! JR-I have seen Charity by boat, but never been on the island. Mona-we had SO much fun! Heff-He didn't stand a chance..Michelle aka Bad Tiny-get your tiny hiny settled and we will do it again! Heff-i am in total agreement. I miss Mark's insights, humor, and wisdom. Stop ditching us, Mark!!! Wallycrawler-"and the northern girls, with the way they kiss, they keep thier boyfriends warm at night"....Erik-it is cool, isn't it? Happy fourth to you, too. Stay cool, dollies! xoxo

the walking man said...

I see you did the short re-enactment of The Beauty and the Beast. Shorter than a one act play is a single frame movie. Good one Jodi.