Monday, April 21, 2014

Do it Again...






 Hello Darlings!  On this sunny Monday I can be found on my hands and knees installing flooring in my upstairs.  It looks great, but I am way tired and am just finishing up at ten p.m.  Gotta beg off in this weeks posting.  My creativity is running very low.  I'm tired and my laptop is in the hospital so this is a borrowed one and I'm having a fit with it-all with no patience left.  At all.

Hope you all had a blessed Easter.  Mine was lovely with thanks to good friends Kristin and Bob who once again took us in like the orphans we were this year.  The feast and company were both the best!

See you next week when I'm sure I will be well rested and admiring my new flooring.  It's a dusty, messy project, but it's gonna look wonderful when completed.  And y'all know-I do love a project.

Have a wonderful week with whatever 'project' you are workin' on! xo





4 comments:

the walking man said...

Hey Jodi the post was going good until you got to this part

"...installing flooring in my upstairs..."

Oh the vision!!

Glad you had a good week end and hope, if your lap top needs shooting, you'll remember I need shotgun practice!

Charles Gramlich said...

I hardly ever get around to these kinds of projects. I guess i'm not much of a handy man.

Erik Donald France said...

Good luck, Jodi ~!

Always good with "a feast of friends" around . . .

Ciao ~>

jodi said...

Mark-You are so naughty. It was not pretty, but my floors look awesome. My lappy is all healed and back in business. Charles- I am the the project person around here. I am happiest when I have a job going. Erik-You got it Baby! Ciao to you! xoxo