Monday, December 8, 2014

This is Gospel...

I don't know what bug was dumb enough to bite an onery cuss like me, but I'm telling you, it took out a chunk.  Spent the whole day snuggling with Hazel and sippin' hot beverages out of my trick new Starbucks mug.  Isn't she a pretty little mermaid?

Anyways, tossin, turnin', freezin' and burnin' have left me exhausted.  Achy all over with a sore throat made for a very lazy day.  Am loading up on Elderberry and zinc, (thanks Kristin!) and if I don't feel better by tomorrow I am going straight up Tylenol Cold.

What a drag.  I've downloaded a new book and am reading in between naps, and I don't even feel guilty about reading the day away.

Hope y'all have a great week and hope like hell you don't catch this thing.  Take care of yourselves.  xo

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I hope you are feeling better sissy. There seems to be a lot of sickness going around right now. Love you! xoxoxo

jodi said...

Sissy, I think I am finally on the way to health! Love you. xo