Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Half mine...

Wowsa!  Two weeks of posting later than usual on the Jspot.  All of this activity has me in a full blown case of the Keys Disease.  I do not know what day it is and the clock is a little mixed up, too.  With contractors running in and out all day, the whole climate of the condo is askew.  I am trying to stay out of their way, due to the fact that they will charge an extra thousand bucks if I 'help'.  I am relegated to going to Home Depot for supplies and making sandwiches and coffee.  Nicole Curtis would not be impressed. Hell, throw in the fact that I'm now Irish, Spanish and Italian-things are totally whack.  I even forgot about the premier of Dancing With the Stars-and things must be crazy for that to happen!

So, as an easily confused person as well as a creature of habit and routine, I am trying to get my mojo back. That event will probably coincide directly with the date we leave to come home.  No matter, it's all good.  We are enduring an unusual cold snap for this semi-tropical paradise.  The weather is in the high sixties and low seventies till Thursday.  And did I mention that there was actually a night where I stayed up past midnight?  More oddness.

But I can't complain, there has been lots of fun thrown in the mix, too.  And, wine and fresh fish and gorgeous sunrises and sunsets and shopping etc.etc.ect......

Have a great week and I'll see you all next week.  xo

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

sounds heavenly

the walking man said...

Sounds like a living hell--how can you endure such misery?

jodi said...

Charles-It is truly lovely. Mark-I'm givin' it my best shot. Hugs to you both. xo