Monday, July 11, 2016

Under the Sea...

For a girl who quit celebrating birthdays a long time ago, I must admit to being swept up in the hoopla yesterday.  My family and friends simply will not comply with my wishes to just let it be another day.  Facebook, email, gmail and texts and cards netted me well over a hundred wishes and I loved reading every one of them.  It's weird to think of that many people having you cross their minds on the same day.  Thank you to all who took a moment to make me feel special.

At the beachhouse friends and family showered me with love and attention.  There were gift conspirators,  double chocolate brownies with salted caramel frosting, jewelry, mermaid shenanigans and many toasts for another great year.  I want to thank my friends and family-Randy, Mark and Cheryl and Nicole for making me a happy mermaid.  I love you all very much.   xo

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Little Mermaid.... Love this pic. So glad you like your Mermaid Tail blankie!! Love you!

Charles Gramlich said...

Looks like a warm mermaid
That looks comfy

the walking man said...

I think Charles is implying that you should take that off. Well Jim liked my celebratpry suggestion so I say you squeeze us in somewhere.

the walking man said...

Notice--didja see what I did there, just 4 u. bwahahaha

jodi said...

Sissy-I love it! Thanks for the special day. xo Charles-It's very snuggly! Mark-You are a big nut-I get your drift!! Yes, Me, You and Jim very soon! xo